Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson gave one low growl just to get her attention while she spiraled. Enough, Meadow. Please just listen.

he backed up and looked her over. He won't hate you. He's not that type of wolf. And frankly they should have told you. This is no ones fault, but Pharaoh's okay. This is on him. They left because of him. He twisted your words and probably gave you some god awful drink to dull your senses so he could get answers from you. This is not your fault.

Reyson shook his head. Absolutely not Meadow. he didn't touch you this time, but whose to say he won't next time. The pharaoh takes what he wants and it was clear by the look in his eye that he wanted you. Even if he didn't say anything. Trust me. Why do you think I got so angry and scared?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 11, 2023, 04:07 PM