Northstar Vale We are the ones who will never be broken
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson often didn't sleep, though he had slept pretty well after given sleeping draughts. It was with nervous energy he moved about the new area. Looking and learning. Trying to stay out of the way.

Reyson looked up and offered her a smile, and then blew out a breath. He ran a paw along the dirt and then lifted his nose to study her.

A small sad smile. Hi.

Eyes narrowed as he took her in. "You look tired Meadow, and I know that's my fault. I owe you an apology for a lot. But the biggest two, I'm sorry about what I said about the Pharaoh, that was shitty and uncalled for. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you came back, if you came back. I had another episode and wandered off, until um Germanicus found me.

He scuffed the dirt. He had more to say, but that was the gist of it for now. His move to Epoch his forced retirement, though also a bit of a choice, that was confusing. His conversation with Fennec. It could all be picked back up at a later time in the conversation.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 13, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 13, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 07:01 PM