Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,099 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
god she's so cute.

Reyson blinked and nodded. Well then let me tell you exactly what i told Lady Fennec when she asked me something similar.

He met her gaze without flinching. I told her that I choose you, Meadow, I want you . I'd move heaven and earth for you if i could. Any storm i'd weather. He smiled lopsided and crooked, eyes clearer than they had been in days.

He moved forward and tugged her tightly to his chest. A bone weary sigh leaving his chest, the exhale of a man that had been on the edge and scared to death he was about to lose the only thing that mattered to him, really.

I'm sorry Meadow. And please if you're still mad at me, I can take it. Just talk to me okay. No matter what it is, please just talk to me about it.

He curled her tighter. His large front legs caging her in as tight a hug as he could muster. Muzzle brushed across her head.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 12, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 13, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 13, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 14, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 14, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Meadow - January 15, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: We are the ones who will never be broken - by Reyson - January 15, 2023, 07:01 PM