the will of water
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He described the landscapes and she listened, for very likely, she would see to them soon enough. The more eastern territories had served her decently but ranging beyond them could never hurt. Amekaze could afford to expand her horizons.

He spoke well of these places and his Ridge. She could see it plainly on his expression, his smile, and just the way the words flowed together. These places were meaningful to him and a desire to know them herself was growing steadily.

She was silent still until after he had introduced himself, double surnames and all. He was likely proud of his heritage. She was too. Although her secretive tendencies outweighed the pride on this matter. Ah, I am Ame. She was tight-lipped as ever with her name and added a pointed look that was meant to say maybe you'll get the rest of it later. No one here knew her as anything but Ame, so it worked well enough by her standards.

Then she stole a second's pause to mull over his question. She had intended to go investigate further anyway. His company could not be so bad. In the end, this could be in her best interests I will come. I trust you can make it worth my time, she quipped and watched him expectantly. She had little to lose and not many offered something that could prove to be interesting.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the will of water - by Akhlut - December 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 09:18 PM