Ocean's Breath Plateau New Horizons
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was slightly surprised at the consideration, but she was glad and it filled her with an unspecified warmth that Rodyn and Samani had thought of making the pack a place where she could thrive as fully herself. If it had come to she would have contented herself to settling down, making occasional trips, but if she could return at will with news and aid in forging these new bridges that they spoke of and perhaps trading as well then she would be able to truly throw herself into helping with this new pack. Even if she did not plan on spending every night within its borders she wanted it to grow strong and well. "I will my friend. Although this is certainly a place and people I'll be glad to return to."  And she meant it, there was always a risk of packs failing, but she had grown more confident in her own abilities and was ready to put them towards an effort, whether or not it was successful.

She laughed, slightly breathless at the sudden swing of Rodyn's paw around her shoulder but she gave him a companionable nudge in response. "I'm sure she'll love it, and having you near." It reminded her of her promise of hunting games, and with the pair settled perhaps it was a prudent time to go hunt down a gift. Though she did not know if there were any moose nearby they would be shedding their antlers in preparation for spring and would make a fine gift if she could find some that had not already been scavenged or beaten up too badly.

Her ears perked up and there was a contemplative gleam in her eye. More challenging prey could be had the more sets of fangs there were on the side of the wolf and she had gotten the impression that Moonglow was a large enough pack to make the hunting at least as exciting as running down prey with Rodyn. "I look forward to those, hunting with you is fun, but perhaps I'll make a few more friends to show off to." A teasing note entered in her voice, another playful half-shove of her shoulder. She and Rodyn worked well together hunting, but she had a feeling that if the opportunity presented itself she might be able to find some others who would enjoy the baiting out and the kill.
Messages In This Thread
New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 15, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Heph - February 19, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 19, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Heph - February 23, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 23, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Heph - February 24, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 25, 2023, 05:23 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Heph - February 26, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 27, 2023, 08:06 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Heph - February 28, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 05:51 PM