Northstar Vale It kills me how you don't feel the same
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All his time had been spent tucked away with Saleem and Sylianos. They were a source of joy to the redstone man. It still panged him to think that the twins would not meet their older brother. It pained him further to imagine that Antigone might never return to their home. That feeling sat heavily in his stomach and clawed at the inside walls, desperate to break free in a show of anger or pain.

Arsenio did not allow it.

When Reyson’s call sounded, the Arche pushed himself from Tamar’s side and to his paws. He kissed her head and then once on Saleem and Sylianos’ small skulls. As he stepped from their den, he felt the chill of winter had lessened. There was hope for spring and the warmth of summer.

It did not take long for Arsenio to find the soldier. When he did, he nodded his head in greeting to the other man.

How have you been, Reyson?
Messages In This Thread
It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Arsenio - March 20, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 20, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: It kills me how you don't feel the same - by Reyson - March 24, 2023, 04:35 PM