Sleepy Fox Hollow Guess it must have been a big deal
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She opened her mouth to respond with a (fairly rude) duh when he just repeated the name to her, but before she could he clarified and she remembered. She’d definitely come here once, looking for some kid. Right, yeah. You’re the other one. She knew Epoch better for fairly obvious reasons.

She wanted to sit up, but her head still ached like no other and she didn’t think that would be smart if she wanted to keep talking. What was this guy’s name again? Mauler? It was a kick-ass name for a grandpa, she wondered if he was some kind of jacked warrior before he got old and soft. Not that she was complaining - she preferred the nice right now.

I’m Tierra. I was here before, I think, looking for someone? Totally doesn’t matter now though. Mereo’s, like, done-zo. Total drama, but not like… my fault. Obviously. She shrugged, figuring he had probably already heard. Someone had to have come this way when everything broke up.

I’m actually a really great ambassador. If you’re looking for those. She didn’t have to stay here, but traveling right now sounded like the pits and she wanted to chill for a while. This guy seemed nice enough and it was close enough she could go visit her mom when she felt better. Win-win, right?

edited this so we could close it out a little quicker if you like <3
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Guess it must have been a big deal - by Tierra - April 24, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Mahler - April 25, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Tierra - April 26, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Mahler - April 28, 2023, 06:55 AM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Tierra - April 28, 2023, 07:06 AM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Mahler - April 28, 2023, 07:26 AM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Tierra - April 28, 2023, 07:54 AM
RE: Guess it must have been a big deal - by Mahler - May 05, 2023, 11:01 PM