Sleepy Fox Hollow If I'm gonna fall it'll be from high places
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh!! Shit, you’re…. Oh em gee. You’re from Mereo. Tierra stared at her a moment, trying to find a name and coming up totally empty. Either they hadn’t swapped them or she was still a total space case from the drugs. Sorry. What was your name again?

She didn’t disagree, and she made a face when the other woman mentioned poppies. Is that what those were? They smelled similar to something else, so I figured I’d try a couple. Totes not worth it. Ten out of ten do NOT recommend. Anyway, I’m Tierra. I don’t remember if I said, last time.

She was the girl from last time, when the coyotes fucked her up. Tierra wondered how many other Mereo alums were walking around Paleo. Hopefully more than just this woman, since it’d be nice to have a couple familiar faces to hang with. Ever since she and Minne had been separated again she’d been bored out of her mind. Cue looking for a little (totally not worth it) fun with the flowers. Yikes.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I'm gonna fall it'll be from high places - by Tierra - May 07, 2023, 10:39 AM