Redtail Rise Savin’ his Pennies for someday
Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
839 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She listened, though she wanted to interject many times. Easily, she got the impression that the others were chafed by her summons. Ancelin was covered in blood, Masque and Redd both looked vaguely unimpressed (though Lilia found they both looked impartial most of the time anyway) and even Relic looked disgruntled. So much for pulling them all together, she thought. 

But to call them out would be to appear defensive- and she didn't want that. 

"Thethe are good ideath- which ith why I wanted to call you all togethuh." She stated with a sigh. "I figured we could dithcuth how we'uh gonna help out, then call Augur. Dude ith buthy- he got kidth, he'th leadin' a pack on hith own now, tho I thought he'd be pleathed to thee uth workin' togethuh an' figurin' thtuff out, takin' initiative." She explained with a shrug. Clearly, they wanted to sort things out with him being present, which she thought was a waste of his time. But as the others felt his presence was important, she wouldn't stop them from calling out. 

Ancelin's comment had not gone over her head, and the stormy heat in his eyes paired with his macabre appearance did not go unnoticed. Lilia kept her cool. In the interim as they waited for Augur to arrive, she nodded. "Foh shure. That'th why I'm bringin' it up- everyone get-th a chanth to volunteeah themthelveth or thomeone elthe." She replied. "Tho far, we've got nominationth for Redd an'/or Relic to thtep up, an I'm thayin' I'd wanna become Bertherkuh. Who get-th what an' how, we can eithuh thort out ourthelveth, an' get Augur'th input on our dethision, or juth-t do thith- thee who want-th to help out where, an' he pickth." She said. 

Clearly, the others wanted Augur to be present for all of it, and he soon arrived. He reinforced one of Avicus' markings, making his point clear- he led, and would continue to do so. Lilia nodded in understanding; if he wanted one of them to step up and help out in Avicus' role, he'd choose that for himself. That left one other option. 

Berserkr.

Lilia stepped forward with a calm assuredness, though her gaze roamed around the others, to see if one would step up to issue a counter-challenge.
Messages In This Thread
Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Ameline - May 13, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Masquerade - May 13, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Relic - May 13, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Ancelin - May 13, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Redd - May 14, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Ameline - May 18, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Masquerade - May 18, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Relic - May 18, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Ancelin - May 19, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Redd - May 19, 2023, 11:14 PM
RE: Savin’ his Pennies for someday - by Ameline - May 23, 2023, 12:34 PM