Redtail Rise She said "Sonny, move out to the country"
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Brutal honesty- she could appreciate that. Her lips pulled into a picker and she nodded, eyebrows raised at Raelle’s blunt statement. ”Aright,” She shrugged, offhandedly, though in her mind the words must run in the family gave her a light feeling of déjà vu. 

Even the thought of having a relative felt strange, so she was relieved that Raelle wasn’t going to try to capitalize on that bond. Still, it meant something that she’d come, and the fish was a nice gesture. So she nodded in agreement. ”Yeah, thuper bad luck,” After all- Raelle could have been a threat, if she’d wanted to be. If she’d decided to rid the family of her lost sibling once and for all, she apparently knew enough about poisons in order to accomplish that task.

She looked like she might take off at any moment, but Lilia was more keen to get to know her, so she sat. ”If it maketh you feel bettuh, I almotht did die, a few timeth, tho you’re not ekthactly wrong,” She said. ”I athumed everyone elthe wath dead too. Thith ith gonna thound wild, but I met a cougar- an’ she told me she chathed everyone off the mountain. I alwayth jutht athumed you got killed or that you athumed I wath dead tho nobody came back fuh me.”  The abandonment had hurt- at some point. Occasionally, it still did- but it made sense, too, for them to not go looking for her, considering the menace of the wild cat.
Messages In This Thread
She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Ameline - June 01, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 12:58 AM