Redtail Rise She said "Sonny, move out to the country"
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
It felt nice to know she'd been remembered by someone, though she felt selfishly disappointed that none had managed to search her out and find her. Her mother's sickness had likely been the cause, so she found she couldn't really hold a grudge. Her eyebrow quirked when the word family was mentioned, but she didn't cast it off. Technically, they were. "Gueth tho." She said.

Raelle had managed by finding others like them, though it must have been rough. Other orphans wouldn't have been any better suited to survive, and they'd likely only managed because they'd stuck together. "Hawd ticket-th?" She cackled, knowing full well how much fight an orphan had to have in order to get by...A pack of them sounded a bit overwhelming. 

She shrugged. "Dunno. Thinth octobuh, I think," She said. She recalled the way the mist had begun to turn to frost, and nights had become unbearable on her own, starving and shivering as she was. "Got taken in by...Thith guy, who kinduh raithed me, though he bailed thith Thpring, tho fuck him," She said bitterly, rolling her eyes. She looked back to Raelle. "Did we have a Dad? I don't think I even remember one."
Messages In This Thread
She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Ameline - June 01, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: She said "Sonny, move out to the country" - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 12:52 PM