Swiftcurrent Creek "Fools", Said I, "You do not know."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,155 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette listened to his problem, which seemed the seasonal story of male temptation. Arlette had to chuckle, but she did appreciate that the Beta was considered and not one to just mount each of the females. They already had quite a few pups to take care of. Most seemed to be single parent. Not that her opinion mattered on that. Then they would just raise them all like one big family, they were a pack after all. "Ah yes. I'm familiar with it," she chuckled. "But compliments to you for being such a gentleman." It briefly shot through her mind that he might be the father of granddaughter, but then again, there was no real motive for that, especially after what he just told her.

Arlette's eyes lit up when he asked about the reeds. "They are quite versatile, the reeds!," she explained. "So the stalks are strong but light, making excellent splints for when someone sprained a leg, even with a broken leg they could be useful. Then there is the tuft--" She bend down and sank her teeth into it, as she pulled fluff came out of it. Arlette tried to spit it out, and it seemed to be quickly picked up by the light breeze. "It makes excellent material to place over wounds and slow the bleeding down," she hummed. "Quite essential," she smiled, clearly excited about the topic.
Messages In This Thread
"Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 17, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 18, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 18, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 19, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 20, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arric - June 20, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: "Fools", Said I, "You do not know." - by Arlette - June 21, 2023, 03:25 AM