Firefly Ravine douvanjou a
Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
840 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Cute? Probably. Every single wolf Lilia had seen over at Sapphique had been beautiful, as if bathing in kelp and soaking in salty waters made them all the more conditioned and appealing. Mireille seemed keen to maintain the bond between the two packs and aside from having been shunned by Quennell, Lilia still saw the wolves of Sapphique as an asset. "I hope tho too," She said. The hunt had been a success, and together they'd procured enough food to feed all parties involved. 

She smiled for a moment at the thought of Ancelin learning how to swim, only to become concerned a moment later when a mentor's name was given. She felt her cheeks grow warm, though she tried to fight back jealousy. She might have to find out who Suzu was; maybe she could ask Raelle, though it wouldn't likely matter- Ancelin's time helping Sapphique was temporary. "He'th a good huntuh," She said, warmly. She had no intentions of hiding the affection in her voice, or what showed on her face. She did appreciate knowing that he was eager to return full-time to the Rise, flattering herself with the thought that she was a part of his motivation. 

"I theen-" She was promptly distracted by a firefly that lit up surprisingly close to her muzzle before it went dark again. She huffed, amused. "I been mappin' out all the areath within a couple-a dayth travel from the Rithe. Thometimeth I go for about a week on a tour, ekthplorin' to the Wetht an' aroun' the Thouth. Through a couple of the mountainth, to the glaciuh, but...Mothtly jutht lookin' fer where prey goeth. Foun' a new pack thettlin' in the mouhtainth, not far from here," She said. "I thtopped by Thapphique on my way back an' told Etienne about it. Other'n that....Nothin' really out of the ordinary," She admitted. Aside from the new pack, these fireflies that blinked around her were likely the neatest thing she'd seen in some time.
Messages In This Thread
douvanjou a - by Mireille - June 02, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Ameline - June 04, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Mireille - June 07, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Mireille - June 18, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Ameline - June 22, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Mireille - July 07, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Ameline - July 08, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Mireille - July 13, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: douvanjou a - by Ameline - August 07, 2023, 02:02 PM