Stavanger Bay What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today
Loner
577 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i s-said i was leaving her, that's why she s-said what she did," lestan said quietly. "t-there have been other times when i β€” when i spoke far more harshly t-than i meant, just in hopes that s-she would .... stay put, or accept h-help, or β€”"
the mayfair shook his head and inhaled the good salt air. "she says she f-feels rejected by me. emotionally and p-physically."
now the creeping shame; lestan closed his eyes. "the pregnancy was hard. t-the birth was hard. and t-the bleeding just went on and on until i β€” was too s-scared to touch her. to β€”" in embarrassment he hoped he would not have to elaborate.
"i guess i d-don't know. that part has been missing a long time, but i don't t-think it's all s-she needs from me. a-and at this point, i'm n-not sure i can give whatever that is. she needs safety. i h-haven't kept her safe. she n-needs β€” less fear around her. m-more sleep. not some high-strung, d-dead-bodied man whose β€” lack of control β€” has h-harmed her so much."
tears again, gently falling.
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]
Messages In This Thread
What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today - by Lestan - July 01, 2023, 07:53 AM