Thunder Dome And if he can't drive with a broken back
Pledged
Bearclaw
811 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She frowned. While she'd felt it would be unlikely that Avicus would be found at one of the nearby packs, it would have been a relief. At least now more wolves knew that she was missing, and could keep an eye out for her. Word could be passed along, even if a wolf wasn't well enough to travel the distance. "Thankth," She said, with a grateful nod, turning for just a moment to spot a dark figure approaching. Quiet, brooding; hovering in such a way that Lilia assumed this was Meylodi's mate. She didn't seem bothered by his presence at all, so Lilia gave him a nod, before she turned her attention to the drooping satchel of supplies. 

"Yeah, thea thtuff thmellth," She said. She pawed open the rubbery strand of kelp to reveal her gifts; two concave seashells stuffed to the brim with a fragrant, jelly-like salve, and three sea urchins which had yet to be cracked open. She paws one of them off to the side- it was intended for Ancelin. "Tho my thithter liveth with Thapphique, an' she knowth about plant-th an' thutch. Thith thtuff," She said, pawing one of the salve-filled shells toward Meylodi, "Ith for...Uhm..." She gestured to her own belly with a paw. "If yer, uh, chapped from the kidth thuckling," A balm for mothers, to soothe the skin irritated and suckled on by needy little mouths. "An' thethe are thea urchinth. You break'em open, an' they have eggth. Pretty tathty, I'm told...I'm thavin' one for my man, tho we can try it togethuh." She said, with a proud smile. "But thothe oneth are fuh you."
Messages In This Thread
And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Ameline - June 26, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Void - June 26, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Ameline - July 01, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Meylodi - September 04, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: And if he can't drive with a broken back - by Ameline - September 04, 2023, 02:26 PM