Silver Moraine I'll learn the names of all the termites that eat my wooden teeth.
Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
836 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Fortunately, the stranger's first response was merciful, and the freckled wolf didn't pause to make fun of her. Instead, she seemed to be agitated as well, sharing in the misery of their current situation- though the statement the other made was cut short when a bug flew into her mouth. Lilia grimaced; after chasing crickets with Mulherin, she knew just about how gross that felt and tasted, and watched, cringing, as the other spat the bug out as well as they could. 

"Yeah, thith plathe ith kinda mitherable," She said. She gestured. "Wath't like thith the latht time I wath here," She commented, disappointment clear in her tone. Not like it'd been much better- the winds had been cruel and cold. She determined, then, that the Moraine was indeed a miserable place, and probably her least favourite now. She stared down into the nearest pool of water, only to notice just then that there were indeed bugs in the water as well. 

She'd just been in the water, soaking in it- and felt her skin begin to crawl. 

She jigged sideways, disgusted, only to find she'd blundered into a small cloud of bugs, and growled in distaste. "Fuck thith!" She said, and began to trot briskly toward the mountain, where she hoped to find a clear stream. "C'mon," She called out- an invitation for the other to follow her, if she also wanted to seek some reprieve from the bugs.