Silver Moraine I'll learn the names of all the termites that eat my wooden teeth.
Pledged
Bearclaw
809 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She kept her ears flattened so the bugs wouldn't bother her so much, and spared only the occasional glance over her shoulder to check and see that Willow was still following her. The ridgeline where the evergreens grew came closer and closer, and once they were past the patch of odd puddles, she opened up her gait a bit more to cover some ground. At a lope, the flies would bother them less, and perhaps they'd simply be left behind, and return to the puddles to wait for the next set of unknowing victims to wander by. 

Once they reached the treeline she shook out her coat, grimacing slightly at the lingering thought of having little bugs in her pelt. The last fall into the puddle had fortunately cleaned some of the muck out of her pelt, and it began to dry now without clumping together. "Well that wath fucked," She breathed. She looked at Willow then, finally free of the distraction enough to study the wolf's features, taking note of the freckles across the bridge of their nose. "I'm gonna head back home thoon, but...It wath nithe meetin' ya!" She said, before she abandoned the fly-ridden area completely and returned to the Rise.