Swiftcurrent Creek you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
“Pack of assholes, remember?” Yeah, Eshe remembered.

"Maybe I'll let loose a little, then," she replied, "Be a little less predictable." She felt a thrill towards stepping out of her comfort zone and acting in a way that benefitted her more often—even if she'd been burned the last time. Her tail tapped against the ground, and she thought of ways that they could explore that side of her.

His re-cap of her trip left her with more questions than answers, but she didn't press for further details.

There was something attractive about the way Akavir talked about his children, and Eshe listened to what he said with rapt interest.

"I'm so sorry you all went through that," nobody deserved to be abandoned like that—especially children. "I couldn't imagine how hard that was." She had been fortunate to grow up in a stable household; the idea of one of her parents vanishing made her sick to her stomach.

When he described his relationship with his daughter, she smiled knowingly. "Being the tough one is hard, but she'll come around someday." There were times when she stepped up and kept her siblings in line, and it never got easier. "I've had to parent many of my siblings to learn that."

Although Eshe didn't know much about Riverclan, mentioning Kvarsheim lifted her spirits. "I know Gunnar—he's very nice." They'd had a pleasant afternoon together and had plans to explore once his children were a little older. "We have plans to visit the ocean later this year! He knows the way, and I've never been and have always wanted to see it, so we decided to go."

"A festival would be wonderful. Do you have any ideas for what we'd do?" She stood and shook some petals off of her. "And if you don't, I'm more than happy to help. I've planned some pack events and love to help get things in order."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl - by Eshe - July 13, 2023, 03:33 PM