Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, well… okay. He’s like… totally old. But whatever. Tierra had a hard time believing Mahler would be down for anything like that, but she wasn’t going to like, force her or anything. Her job was basically to offer!

She’d not had hers yet and if this was what it was like she couldn’t say she was sorry about that. It looked miserable.

Kids would suck, though. So I totally get it. It’s not far, we can make it easy. Just let me know if your gonna barf so I can get out of the way. Tierra grinned and moved in so she could at least help her not fall over. She wasn’t totally confident she could have carried Wren (girl was stacked, okay) but she would have totally tried. Maybe giving her a support lean would be enough.

And she wasn’t going to be weird about it. She was totally chill. Just a kickass ambassador doing her job and she wasn’t at all going to flip her shit at how close they were probably walking. That would be lame and Tierra was never lame.

anytime! XD this can be my last
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me - by Tierra - July 23, 2023, 10:44 AM