Stavanger Bay Hope it isn't repetition, though that's the only thing that keeps and takes you
Loner
565 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"stop apologizing. please. y-you haven't d-done anything wrong." it was him! all him! him and his selfishness and inability to please her, to protect her, to soothe her, to make her feel that this partnership held the equality they both wanted.
"you are my home, reverie." his nostrils flared. "y-you b-broke β€”" he seethed, falling silent as he searched for the right word; "when you threatened to t-take your own life, s-something changed. s-something β€” moved."
not his love, his devotion to her, his want to be her husband. lestan was fighting horrendously for the proper words that conveyed the things unsaid, but maybe they were best left unsaid because they were so cruel; he didn't know what to do with her apologies because she kept holding the end of their relationship over him. "so i need to get it back, that part," he said resolutely, "and it c-can't be done if we're constantly t-taking care of the other one. you c-can't rest here, and you need to rest. i can't either. let me take you to sweetharbor, okay?" voice cracking again. "you w-won't be alone."
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope it isn't repetition, though that's the only thing that keeps and takes you - by Lestan - July 26, 2023, 10:15 AM