Swiftcurrent Creek Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
468 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe followed the trail that the children left in their departure. She was almost at her limit—but she couldn’t stop now. Her heart ached for both of them, but especially for Mae who would remember this day for the rest of her life.

She felt a tremendous amount of relief when she recognized Arric’s scent among the path—they were safe as far as she was concerned.

She was panting by the time she arrived, her coat covered with mud, blood, and marsh-water. Her eyes fell upon Mae and the newborn, and her expression softened … until she’d heard what was being planned by the beta.

”Arric, please, no“ she pleaded, her voice wavering a desperate. ”That baby needs us,” I need that baby, ”I have a plan—I’m g-gonna try and force myself into a false pregnancy.” She didn’t even know if that was possible. ”U-Use milkweed to try and get my m-milk to come in.”

She was getting desperate; exhaustion and anxiety rattled her body, and her eyes began to water. ”S-She needs us—Mae needs her,” her voice cracked, and she glanced at the adolescent. ”She was so brave and risked her life and …”
Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Mae - August 04, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my game - by Eshe - August 04, 2023, 04:09 PM