Moonspear zinnia
Moonspear
Journeyperson
335 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
@Meerkat had done well to warn her daughter that Sialuk or Elentari might not want to receive visitors – but that hadn’t stopped the plucky girl from trying. Despite her excitement, she managed to act polite and give the den a wide birth.

But when Seal heard Elentari’s inviting voice the girl sunk to her belly and shuffled forward. Her bat-like ears laid flat against her head and her tail curled under her belly. A wide, submissive smile was like a bow on the proverbial package that was stamped: I am no threat and I grovel before you! Seal showed the Envoy every ounce of respect she could muster.

A quick lick was planted on the dark woman’s chin before her posture relaxed a little. “I brought you flowers,” she said, depositing the blooms at her feet. Her dark-brown eyes sifted to observe Elentari’s plump belly. Had her own mother, Meerkat, once looked this way?

Any day now… the mother-to-be explained. “Really?” Seal said under her breath. Elentari did look like she was about to pop! Seal placed a gentle paw against the Archer’s curved midsection and waited. A few rises and falls of breath… and then suddenly a kick!! The sensation was so weird that Seal pulled her paw away at first with a gasp. “It… it moved!” Seal exclaimed in disbelief … even though Elentari said it would happen.
Messages In This Thread
zinnia - by Seal - August 05, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: zinnia - by Elentari - August 07, 2023, 05:23 PM
RE: zinnia - by Seal - August 08, 2023, 09:29 AM
RE: zinnia - by Seal - September 14, 2023, 12:27 PM