Swiftcurrent Creek what seemed so blue in the sunlight
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
458 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
[ooc]Requesting a quick cameo if you have time, @Akavir![/b]

She nodded, understanding her brother’s desire to leave the Frosthawks. ”I get it—living with mom and dad is … a lot.” That was the understatement of the year. ”Theres lots to explore here, I think you’ll like it.” Or at least, she hoped so.

”Of course I’m offering,” she answered, smiling slyly and rolling her eyes as he jabbed her. ”It’d be awfully rude of me to put that out there and not offer you some! I haven’t tried any of it yet, but I think its my best batch yet.” She said this about every batch she made—but, really this was the best one! ”It’s not too strong, but, I’ve buried it with some lavender, so we’ll see how it tastes.” Truth be told: it probably wouldn’t taste great.

She glanced over her shoulder as he tried to convince her he could come in, and she frowned as she turned back to him. ”I want to,” she acknowledged with a whine. ”But there are rules here we have to follow,” and she was a stickler for them. ”Here, let me try my alpha, @Akavir.” She tipped her head back and howled, requesting permission from him to let her brother visit.
Messages In This Thread
what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Slaney - August 01, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Arric - August 02, 2023, 05:18 AM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Slaney - August 02, 2023, 11:12 AM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Arric - August 04, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Eshe - August 04, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Slaney - August 06, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Arric - August 07, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Eshe - August 07, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Slaney - August 11, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Eshe - August 13, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: what seemed so blue in the sunlight - by Slaney - October 07, 2023, 02:09 PM