Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Fighting, gore

Amid the damp and loamy smell of dying leaves and fresh, Autumn air was the scent of something rotting. The smell of carrion was repulsive, and concerning when it lingered with the scent of a wolf that the Berserkr did not recognize. No tracks crossed the borders, but on the breeze she could smell him; his stench wafting toward the borders on a lifting breeze. She scuffled her paws against the ground and covered a patch of daisies with warm urine before she shook out her coat, and began to track the scent. 

She found herself trotting through the misty lowlands of the pack's borders where a wildfire had once claimed the land. Saplings had begun to grow, and the ground had flushed green with summer's warmth, but still the dead trees stood like black matchsticks. Amid the rising fog she wandered this way and that, following her nose toward the scent which became more and more pungent as she closed in.
Messages In This Thread
[M] And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 04, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 04, 2023, 02:51 PM