Swiftcurrent Creek Hey there
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,168 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette dipped her head politely to the male in response. It was good to see him. She was relieved that he wanted to get to know her as well. She didn't want to be pushy or force herself friendship-wise on him. She was therefore super glad that he also wanted to get to know her better. She could see he felt a little awkward. Arlette felt her heart soften at that. Probably also didn't have it easy, but that was just something she assumed.

"Of course," she offered. "I was really close with her mother. I once knew her as Nyra, but she later changed her name to Fury. We were the most unlikely friends. I was more soft-natured than Sov's mother. But we gelled well. I think it was my loyalty to the pack that helped to shape our bond. We went through a lot of shit together. But we always stuck together. Hence I became more of a sister to Fury than just a friend. She helped me through the loss of my mate and helped me with my children. So naturally I would care for her as my own," she explained.

"I left for a while after Sovereign's mother died. I couldn't cope. Hence I am so glad to see Sovereign again, and that she is glad to see me as well." She wouldn't lie that she felt a little guilty for leaving Sovereign but losing her chosen sister was another blow she wasn't able to take mentally. She hummed, glancing at him to see if he had any questions or remarks.
Messages In This Thread
Hey there - by Arlette - September 21, 2023, 04:43 AM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - September 29, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - September 30, 2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - October 29, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 03, 2023, 05:19 AM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - November 10, 2023, 07:02 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 11, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Hey there - by Ensio - November 15, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey there - by Arlette - November 17, 2023, 06:28 PM