Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
All Welcome 
A thin frost coated the grass and what was left for leaves when Ameline set out, made curious by the scent of wolves she had detected while searching the outskirts of the valley. Practically wedged next to the rocky rise that surrounded the valley, the pack’s claim felt uncomfortably close. She felt it was likely best to suss out their tolerance for neighbours before they were found out.

She came empty-handed. While travelling, she and Ancelin needed to consume as many calories as they could, especially leading into winter. Now that there were two children to support as well, she couldn’t afford to spare a meal just for the sake of being kindly. The wolves of the plains would have to accept her as she was- and she intended to be as tempered as possible, to appease them and appeal to their better nature. She waited patiently with hopes someone would come along soon.
Messages In This Thread
Sunday came and trashed me out again - by Ameline - November 10, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Sunday came and trashed me out again - by Ulfhild - November 11, 2023, 01:42 AM
RE: Sunday came and trashed me out again - by Ameline - November 14, 2023, 02:16 PM