Swiftcurrent Creek King rat on the streets in another life
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
461 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe nodded, allowing Mae the space to vent however she needed. It was concerning to hear that somebody had attacked her at random, and she wondered if there were parts of the story that were missing. But getting to the bottom of it wasn't her concern now. She had to help alleviate the pain.

Alright, so I'm going to give you two herbs: celandine and chamomile. They'll help with your pain and help settle your nerves, she began. She wasn't comfortable giving someone so young some poppy seeds, especially since they had addictive natures, so she wanted to err on the side of caution. And then from there, I'll work on pinpointing where you hurt most to help you heal. She paused then, grinning to herself. I'll stop talking, too. I just like to let my patients know how I plan to treat them. Does all of that seem alright with you?
Messages In This Thread
King rat on the streets in another life - by Mae - August 19, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Eshe - August 19, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Mae - August 19, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Eshe - August 19, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Mae - August 19, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Eshe - August 19, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Mae - October 29, 2023, 06:38 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Eshe - November 20, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: King rat on the streets in another life - by Eshe - December 15, 2023, 10:31 AM