Moonsong Glacier there's a giant cross on the i40 did you guys know it's huge
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
545 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
It was not long before another wolf entered his line of sight — a man his own age or older. It made Ariadne's apparent crush just a little more entertaining, but he supposed he could not fault her taste. The man was battle-worn and powerfully built, which boded well for the hunt he hoped to entice his new companion into.

"Haan!" he called back. "I have been told that you are the man to seek for a good hunt."

He only stopped advancing when he was near enough for the other man to smell Ariadne on his pelt — although he made a show of dropping his head and splaying his ears as he'd drawn close. He saw no reason that they should stand on formality if they were going to be sharing space. Dutch liked to be comfortable, and like he fluffed his pine boughs before bed, so too did he try his bed to shape relationships as they formed.

"Or that you could point me in the right direction, at least," the panther amended, not yet sure whether he was interrupting something. "I'm Dutch, by the way," he added by way of introduction, giving another little whisk of his tail. "At your service."
Messages In This Thread