Bearclaw Valley Saturday I said "I'm Sorry"
Bearclaw Valley
Regina*
836 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
One eyebrow arched as the massive creature turned to appraise her, noting the hefty jaw and broad muzzle that didn't exactly make it much clearer to her whether he was a wolf or a bear, or (if possible) some sort of hybrid. He turned toward her, and she remained where she was, ears flicked forward in curiosity. His movements, while lumbering, were more canine than ursine but much of the rest of him was ambiguous. His wolfish, tall ears were rounded slightly at the tips. His forehead was broad, and furrowed but his eyes weren't as wild or dark as a bear's ought be. 

She thought of the bearclaw that she had given Ancelin; how he kept it tangled in his fur. Her glance dropped to the creature's feet, where she got the only definitive answer as to what species he was- and while his paws were massive and his claws curved, they were without a doubt wolf paws. 

"You probably get told thith all the time," She said, "But I thought you wath a bear at firtht," She said. She did not intend to tease, and her tone conveyed just how impressed she was with his looks. Naturally, she filled with envy; why couldn't she look like that? "Wath your name?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - November 10, 2023, 04:43 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Drust - November 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - November 13, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Drust - November 20, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - December 04, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Drust - December 20, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - December 29, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Drust - December 29, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - January 08, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Drust - January 14, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: Saturday I said "I'm Sorry" - by Ameline - January 22, 2024, 01:35 PM