Two Eyes Cenote [m][wp] None of those things have killed me yet
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: just more drugs XD someone’s having a bad trip

prob her last thread here, maybe @Redbird? Though all welcome!

After about an hour, Tierra was tripping hard, and what started out as overwhelmingly awesome was starting to spiral downward. At first the colors and sounds were totally rad. She’d twirled her way around, at the edges of the party, captivated by the colors that spun off of everyone in attendance like flames. But then, as they spoke, she noticed birds leaving their mouths and joining the spiral into the sky. The thought of a bird, even a small one, clawing its way up her throat freaked her out. And when she started to feel it happening she stumbled away, separating herself from the main party.

She wasn’t moving quickly, and toppled over sideways before making it too far by tripping over something unseen. Oh god, the sky looked wildddd. The stars were spinning, and a few seemed to join, rotating closer to become eyes. Eyes and teeth…

I will so fuck you up, she growled as she struggled to sit up. Then awkwardly backed her way towards leaning heavily in the stone. Something had formed in the shadows, threatening and seeming to come closer.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
[m][wp] None of those things have killed me yet - by Tierra - December 06, 2023, 10:41 AM