Broken Antler Fen Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong
Brecheliant
Family
823 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
so I can snag this, gonna say it’s happening alongside the hunt for my sake! No need to update dates though <3

Despite the opportunity to meet new wolves being one she was loathe to miss out on, Bridget had known she’d serve the pack better right now staying back to keep an eye on things in Brecheliant. She used to be fuckin great at hunts, but hadn’t really tried since her accident and recovery. She wasn’t afraid of trying, but a better time and place might be when there was less on the line. She was a terror to fish and birds alike in the meantime.

She didn’t want to wander far. However, it was also hard not to worry about Teya. Bridget had been supportive of the trip, seeing that Brontë was eager to go, but she didn’t like being parted after being in near-constant company. She slept worse, and she knew she wouldn’t get much rest until her friend was safely home.

She’d gone out into the Fen for a little space and for the calming presence of the trees. But eventually her steps led her to Ibis’s grave. Bridget spent a long moment staring at the ground, remembering the wolf who had somehow captivated Teya in a way that was almost enviable. She was ashamed that, for her part, she barely remembered the woman. She’d died so suddenly, and so soon after they’d joined. Look after her, alright?. If ghosts were real, then she owed it to Teya.

She was distracted by someone else passing through the trees. Bridget moved carefully towards them, though she wasn’t hostile yet. The odds that they meant trouble for Brecheliant were pretty damn low. They looked young, on first glance, and like they’d been traveling for quite a while. Hey. You alright? They looked fine, but for some reason, Bridget felt the need to ask. Something about the way they moved, and the focus they wore, seemed off.
Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 17, 2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 10, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 10, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 15, 2024, 11:10 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 10, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 15, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 17, 2024, 03:53 PM