Broken Antler Fen Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget settled in as he began to eat, happy to take a moment and share the company. It was a welcome distraction and a nice change from pacing around in the caldera. She didn’t want to prod him too much for news of home when he clearly missed it, but she was enjoying hearing of their traditions.

I can’t speak as an expert on it, but I imagine it’s whenever you feel ready. I wouldn’t worry about rushing it along too quickly. Growing up comes with its own problems. She smiled at the quip, then added more seriously - Whenever you pick will be the right time. It has to be, or you wouldn’t have chosen it.

Whether his anxiety was real or just something she imagined, she hoped that helped in some way. Traditions like these were incredibly important; they had done something similar in the Court. It was the only time she’d ever taken the herbs they’d used to see places and things not there. She hadn’t enjoyed the experience, but many did; she hoped his was better than hers had been.

Brecheliant, currently. It’s hard to call anyplace home, but this is the closest I’ve found so far. Sialuk’s brother! It’s nice to meet you, doubly, then! I came to the Moonspear quite a bit, a while back, to help with a few patients. I haven’t had the chance to travel to the other villages Sialuk mentioned yet. Maybe this summer I can change that. If things had calmed a bit by then.
Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 17, 2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 10, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 10, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 15, 2024, 11:10 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 10, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 15, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 17, 2024, 03:53 PM