Broken Antler Fen Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong
Brecheliant
Family
817 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I’m one of a kind. Bridget replied jokingly, puffing herself up with a confident smile. Then she couldn’t hold it and laughed. I think most of us understand the importance of knowing the things you can control and the things you can’t. It kind of comes with the territory. Being a healer meant knowing when to hold on and, just as importantly, when to let go. It wasn’t an easy lesson for anyone to learn.

She’d need to be sure to bring a gift for the kids, then! Something for them to enjoy or something to help the pack, maybe. If nothing else she could fish and collect a few to carry with her, but herbs were another option. There were some in the forests nearby that she knew couldn’t be found in the mountains as easily.

Sialuk knows, I’m sure. But for any of you, I’m only a call away if anything happens. I’m sure the p… villages will be blessed with nothing but happiness. She adjusted, remembering the term Sialuk always used. Then, curious, she couldn’t help adding a question of her own. He was young, but clearly on a journey to becoming a man. Is there someone specific you’re looking forward to getting back to? It really wasn’t any of her business, but that had never stopped her before! He could deflect the question easily enough.
Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 17, 2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 10, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 10, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 15, 2024, 11:10 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 10, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 15, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 17, 2024, 03:53 PM