Ocean's Breath Plateau sweetness, I want a tap on your heart
Sword of the Morning
555 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
It would be a fast visit. Dutch felt guilty leaving the glacier at all, but something about this felt necessary. To his healing, maybe. To his peace of mind, certainly. There was just so much inside him, and there was not one individual among the wolves of Moonsong upon whom it would be appropriate to unload. Perhaps even Chakliux was inappropriate — but Dutch could think of no one else.

He'd meant to announce himself, but when he came across a fresh trail, he followed it on a whim. The seal hunter had passed through here not long before, smelling of saltwater and blood spore. Dutch moved through the brush with feline grace, and when he found that pale, scarred figure, and the wind in his favor —

The panther watched him only for a heartbeat before taking a running leap at @Chakliux, indulging without thought in that impish pique that often led him. The crash of his steps and a loud grizzle were the seal hunter's only warning before an avalanche of dark and sharp-fanged fur tried to overtake him.
Messages In This Thread
sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 04:09 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 06:43 PM