Ocean's Breath Plateau sweetness, I want a tap on your heart
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
555 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Regret came in the form of a sharp, insistent pain in his haunch, but the panther separated himself from this sensation and yanking a paw just narrowly out of the path of destruction. The seal hunter captured the other, though, and feeling none to spry, Dutch used his weight instead to try and subdue the other man, snarling an affectionate, "Lockjaw," before he wrestled a foreleg around Chakliux's throat to try and choke him into submission.

This was not really possible for a wolf in his state, of course, and it was not a very good battle tactic.

It was just fun.

This physicality felt almost like a hug. Dutch was vicious in this affection until some of the ache in his chest had melted away, and then finally acknowledged how he had angered his wound.

He made himself limp.

"You would attack an injured man!" he cried out, as if Chakliux had instigated the fight. "Ay, me! Have you no shame!"
Messages In This Thread
sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 01:23 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:06 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 03:45 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 04:09 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 18, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Dutch - January 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: sweetness, I want a tap on your heart - by Chakliux - January 19, 2024, 06:43 PM