Moonsong Glacier you've got me singing, singing your choir
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
551 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
And it was traditions that the chief had in mind as prospective scouts and curious onlookers gathered 'round. Eria, of course, was expected — she seemed keen on knowing all there was to know about what went on in the territory. Ulloriaq, too, was no surprise, and received a warm look and an excited thump of the panther's tail when she arrived.

And then Nephele. Dutch supposed that made sense, and when he thought about it, there were certainly worse wolves around to carry messages.

His gaze darted to Fallen Sun. "Bless his cotton socks," Valiant liked to say.

Sulukinak lingered in the background. He met her gaze, giving her a small smile in greeting. He was a little surprised to see Aditya there, too, and perhaps for that reason, the sight warmed him.

"I have hope a few of you might be willing to carry a message for me," he said, although there were certainly those he hoped would not be departing on missions. "I would like to organize a peaceful gathering at the end of this summer, inviting all who wish to come and share song and stories of their culture and history. Its purpose is threefold: first, to grow in understanding of each other. Second, to bring far-flung wolves together, so that those lost might reunite and those searching might find their match. Third, to forge new bonds between packs — alliances, trade routes, friendships."

He looked among them, his bright eyes expectant; excited.

"If you think this message worthy, I will tell you more."
Messages In This Thread
you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Eira - February 04, 2024, 10:01 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Tulugak - February 05, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 06, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Aditya - February 06, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 06, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Tulugak - February 10, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 13, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 26, 2024, 09:58 AM