Moonsong Glacier like every verse of a living, breathing fairy tale
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
541 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
His face fell —

"Never without you," he said, his heart twisting at the idea. Not just of being without her, but of her being without him. Of her thinking that she might be, even for a short while.

He backed out of the hidey-hole as she exited, and then remained low to the earth as she approached. If he had been finding himself more and more attached to Aditya, it was nothing compared to his feelings for Sulukinak. They were a team, she and he. As long as they stood together, they would never be alone.

"We will go to be with the seal hunters — me and you and my father, and Simbelmyne," he told her, watching her face for the distress he was sure she would feel. He felt guilt all over again to think of bringing her amongst all those other wolves. But — "I won't go so long without seeking you again," he promised. "Here — I don't like how leadership split my attention. From now on, I want my life to be full of those most important to me."

And Sulukinak was of great importance to him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: like every verse of a living, breathing fairy tale - by Dutch - March 21, 2024, 04:14 PM