Ocean's Breath Plateau shady grove
Sword of the Morning
555 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
The panther basked in her affection, easily forgetting what he'd come this way for. He'd only meant to deliver the flowers before recruiting Sulukinak to help him drag the carcass closer to the heart of the territory.

"Good," he replied, eminently pleased by the idea. He had misgivings of his own about how things might pan out, but when she asked, he found his heart at ease. He pressed his forehead to hers and breathed in her ever-shifting scent.

"I promised you your dreams," he told her, drawing back to gaze into the warm honey of her eyes. "And you dream of children — so it is children you will have."

Part of him wanted to leave it at that, but he knew this was a matter in which she deserved to be informed.

"I don't know if we can have them here," he admitted, a sad little smile tugging at his muzzle. Despite this, any sorrow he felt over it couldn't seem to bleed the warmth from his gaze. "But we will stay close. To the seal hunters, and close to @Sumac — he is a brother of mine, only recently returned to us."

A tiny smirk played at the corners of his mouth. He'd clearly thought of something he found very funny.
Messages In This Thread
shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 01:29 AM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 01, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 01, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 02, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 06, 2024, 10:44 AM