Swiftcurrent Creek you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,159 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette did notice the small smile and took it as a little victory. Not that she needed victory with Akavir but it was nice to see at least a small smile on his face. "When leaves are brown or yellow you can gently take them off the plant. It will only cost it energy," she explained. That was a pretty easy task if one would walk past the garden and see it. Arlette had been keeping an eye out for it as well.

Arlette dipped her head. "Spring is soon upon us and I will be going through the valley to find plants we don't have in the territory yet. I will keep my eyes out for lone souls," she told him. She didn't mind the task, she basically be multi tasking. Perhaps there were some wolves that were looking for a home. She was a little biased but she felt that it was a very good home. "I will be my most charming self, you better be too!," she teased him a little.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never thought we'd go to war, after all the things we saw - by Arlette - April 25, 2024, 04:49 AM