Ouroboros Spine Aliuk-aimagvik
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
555 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
"Blessings," Dutch said with a wag of his tail, meaning it most heartily. Talk of children was almost enough to erase thoughts of Betrayal before the name Moonsong was fired point-blank into his heart.

"We are called Morningside, now," he replied, taking a seat nearby now that they were a shorter distance from one another. "Recently, we have moved from the glacier to the deepwood between here and Moontide. We are few in number; it is my wife, Simbelmyne and my cousin, Minnow. Minnow just gave birth to three children. Two sons and a daughter. Perhaps someday one of your three will find their match among them!"

He was gregarious again for a moment, but the furrow soon returned to his brow. The gall to mention Moonsong so casually still bothered him, but he was no longer a hot-headed young man.

"My father is among us, too," he told the man. "But he is away now visiting my mother. He should return soon with news of her newest litter. She raises them by herself each year."

He gazed at Kigipigak a moment longer before asking,

"What brought you back here?"

If Kigipigak could ask about Moonsong, Dutch decided he could very well inquire.
Messages In This Thread
Aliuk-aimagvik - by Kigipigak - April 27, 2024, 03:39 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Dutch - May 09, 2024, 06:32 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Kigipigak - May 11, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Dutch - May 19, 2024, 04:42 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Kigipigak - May 21, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Dutch - May 22, 2024, 07:33 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Kigipigak - May 25, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Dutch - May 27, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: Aliuk-aimagvik - by Kigipigak - May 27, 2024, 09:38 PM