Moonsong Glacier the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
553 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Dutch filed each name away with care, wanting to recognize these young wolves if he ever ran into them. It might prove important, one day! And it was a marvel to hear how many of them there were, and to imagine himself in the same position in a little over a year's time. His eyes danced with shared joy and his own private wonder, and when it was his turn, he sucked in a breath that came out as a huffy laugh.

"They are on their way!" he groused in a way that jokingly plead patience from the other man. "My wife, Simbelmyne, grows more round and more lovely with each passing day! We have spoken only a little of names."

He'd told Towhee about his first litter, and he'd told Simbelmyne about his shared blood with the seal hunter pups — but he did not tell Rusalka about either.

"I will teach them your name," he said to the man, "And perhaps in the summer time, we can arrange a play date. We would be happy to host you at Morningside — ah! My surname. Since we no longer reside at Moonsong, we've dropped that from our pack name."
Messages In This Thread
RE: the duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent - by Dutch - May 25, 2024, 12:00 PM