Hoshor Plains a place and a people
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
551 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
A bark of laughter, friendly in nature, followed the delicate pronunciation of that word — friend. He was thinking that Nephele and Arktos were a well-suited pair, and that pleased him even if he himself was not quite sure of their 'friendship'. He was not afraid to use the word, however.

"Yes, we are friends," he reassured the man, though he was not sure he expected his word to be taken on the matter. "It was Nephele who brought me here, only to say hello and to pass on some news. I am sorry to have missed her, but I am sure she will not be so disappointed as I! She knows she has already won me over."

So there was no more work to be done, was there? Dutch wondered if he would ever truly endear himself to the woman.

"Morningside has moved to the coast," he told them. "To the weald beside Ocean's Breath Plateau, where the seal hunters reside in the village of Moontide." He would repeat this as necessary for them to remember it. "She — and indeed, you! — may seek us there, if you ever feel the need or desire."
Messages In This Thread
a place and a people - by Dutch - May 09, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: a place and a people - by Dreven - May 16, 2024, 07:16 AM
RE: a place and a people - by Arktos - May 22, 2024, 04:43 AM
RE: a place and a people - by Dutch - May 25, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: a place and a people - by Dreven - May 25, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: a place and a people - by Arktos - May 27, 2024, 05:18 AM
RE: a place and a people - by Dutch - May 27, 2024, 07:34 PM
RE: a place and a people - by Dreven - May 28, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: a place and a people - by Arktos - May 31, 2024, 04:36 AM