Swiftcurrent Creek Rolling through the garden
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette looked up as Akavir joined her in the garden. The pale woman tried to school her features a little. It was mostly the heat blazing down on them what had exhausted her already. Her spirits lifted to have some company though. A smile came upon her lips, her scowl vanishing. No, I think he is probably punishing himself already too, she chuckled softly. I see the way he looks at me and probably wonders the same thing, she added. It was always fun to watch him so conflicted. On the one paw he seemed to love her being pregnant, but on the other he seemed to feel rather guilty what she was put through.

I don't really want to rest, she sighed. Her red eyes glanced over the garden. But fine. I shall obey. She shot him a smile and stayed where she was. She was reminded of Arric's words and that Akavir had a soft spot for pregnant women. It hasn't been too bad. I might look a little ... large... but everyone in the pack has been helping me. It is rather a testament to the pack you've build, she complimented him. She wanted him to know that, because she had not experienced it before, such support.

Can you take off the browned leaves?, she asked him then. After all he offered to help so then she would put the man to work. Arric would be proud of her. She couldn't help but smile at that thought. She wished she could help though. She decided she couldn't sit completely still and pushed herself to her feet. She waddled to the closest brown leaves and gently pried it free from the stem. Then she sat down again to do her rest.
Current State
Nursing Mother
Messages In This Thread
Rolling through the garden - by Arlette - May 16, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: Rolling through the garden - by Akavir - May 23, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: Rolling through the garden - by Arlette - May 27, 2024, 07:01 AM