Bearclaw Valley at your back door yelling 'cause I wanna come in
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
918 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"Good." She said. It would be an easy shift- their neighbours had already established peace, and it wasn't often that they were bothered by trespassers or potential joiners. "That there ith the thentry thtone," She said, gesturing up to the boulder on which she typically perched, so she could see out the mouth of the canyon and into the floral valley beyond. 

"Now. We got thome neighbourth in the area, but we're all on good termth." She said. "Firtht one- Thwiftcurrent Creek; led by Akavir, who doethn't vithit often, really. But hith beta, Arric, cometh by- with hith wife, Arlette...An' if you're wonderin'- we had the 'A' name idea firtht," A light snicked before she resumed his education. "Arlette ith a medic, an' we've agreed that she can come an' get herbth here in exthgange for givin' me lethonth about herbth. Tho, if she cometh, you can let her in. Jutht let me know aftuh if she'th been here. Any quethtionth tho far?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: at your back door yelling 'cause I wanna come in - by Ameline - May 29, 2024, 02:14 PM