Swiftcurrent Creek never lonely, just alone
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,175 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette listened to the female. It was a noble cause, to look for families who didn't have a healer. She had been relieved when she came here that she could use her skills to help them. It had been a good match, joining swiftcurrent. By the sound of it though, it almost sounded that the female would continue and not join them. But she gave her another offer. An interesting one.

Arlette loved the idea. Because it was exactly how she had felt sometimes, isolated. She had learned from a few wolves but it would be so wonderful to have a group of healers to chat too and exchange information. I would love that, she spoke with a big smile on he face. How do you envision this working though? Meet in neutral territories?, she asked curiously.

And what about you? If you are in need of a home? Swiftcurrent would offer one to you. Or would you rather join another pack close by that needs your help? Arlette wouldn't blame her if she rather wanted that. I'm Arlette by the way. This is Viinturuth, she introduced. It would be nice to have another healer on call if she was indisposed. But, she would need a talk with Arric and Akavir about that. If she had an alliance with another healer then perhaps the two men would need to meet this woman as well.

I would want to introduce you to my mate Arric and our leader Akavir. Just to be sure, she admitted, and glanced at Viin if he agreed. But learning from each other sounds wonderful. Helpful even.
Current State
Nursing Mother
Messages In This Thread
never lonely, just alone - by Dhalia - May 13, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Arlette - May 14, 2024, 03:13 AM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Dhalia - May 14, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Viinturuth - May 14, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 03:37 AM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Dhalia - May 26, 2024, 10:49 AM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Viinturuth - June 05, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: never lonely, just alone - by Arlette - June 06, 2024, 03:12 AM