Swiftcurrent Creek Redecorating
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,174 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette was glad that she didn't need any healing. She preferred that other wolves were healthy after all. She also wasn't that close to her cache, which was something she might need to consider with the whole location of the den for her pups. I'm glad. I urge you to stay healthy, she joked. It was a little of a worry, perhaps that Dhalia was open to helping out when she was busy with her children.

Ah yes! He told me he met you, she hummed. I hope he had been welcoming! Akavir could be a little short and grumpy at times but over all friendly to new wolves if they had done nothing to upset him. Well, I am currently looking at vacant dens! Arric and I don't really sleep in a den at the moment, but for the birth I rather want them safe under ground, she hummed.

My requirements are not to close to the deep river but close to a water source so I can drink not to far from them. And something big enough or with the possibility to become... bigger, she spoke and motioned to her belly. She was quite wide after all, and Arric was also not tiny either. My mate is also not the smallest, she chuckled.
Current State
Nursing Mother
Messages In This Thread
Redecorating - by Arlette - May 28, 2024, 02:55 AM
RE: Redecorating - by Pukei - May 28, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: Redecorating - by Arlette - May 29, 2024, 07:11 AM
RE: Redecorating - by Pukei - June 10, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: Redecorating - by Arlette - June 11, 2024, 08:59 AM