Qeya River moon, tell me if i could send my heart up to you?
always an angel, never a god
418 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
lil moving thread! :D we can keep this short/single reply only if y'all want, or we can write more! <333

the babes grew wildly, each of them wearing a proud wolven mask upon their sharpening features. nettles in the fur, voices glimmering with a blend of their ma's rough accent and the rosewater of their mama's native tongue; beautiful and dangerous, each of them! and the time to move had snuck so quickly up on the new family.
the river roars and monarchs blaze between the tall reeds of the bluevale. the rendezvous sat on the precipice of a shallow, rocky stretch of the qeya, fescue and wildflowers flourishing all around.
wren allowed @Sparrow to lead the way, little @Bryony resting upon her shoulders while @Silvertongue trailed with @Phoebe Aquilanera and @Rowyn. @Ash Star was, too, invited to bring her own young to the site if she so chose, if for no other reason than the fact that their children seemed to be befriending one another.
out of breath and soaking wet from the elbows down, the rendezvous is a welcome respite. each child is playfully shooed off with the encouragement of exploration and claiming this place as their own.
Messages In This Thread
moon, tell me if i could send my heart up to you? - by Wren - July 14, 2024, 01:13 PM