Bearclaw Valley Tell me why are you still so afraid?
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She felt she offered much- but that there might be something to get in return still, if Viskani would help the pack grow. In the very least, she would aid them in hunting larger prey, and be another adult for her to talk to.

My mate, Anthuhlin- him an’ I grew up together. I wath orphaned ath a pup, but I got taken in by hith pack…Hith parent-th weren’t around either, tho…I gueth we jutht alwayth had a lot in common.

It made her smile to remember how she’d thought of him as her prince. 

I took over leadin’ when our pack’th leaduh went mithing…Theveral timeth, She said, casting her gaze out into the valley. She’d once worshipped Avicus. Now, however, she despised her. She thaw fit to try an’ untheat me…Name her own flesh an’ blood ath leaduh…Called her kidth to her tho they could chathe Anthuhlin an’ me out if we didn’t bow down to her, but…Aftuh all the timeth she ditched on her kidth, bailed on the pack or came back jutht…I dunno, not herthelf, I couldn’t to it. Nor could I fight her kidth ‘cauthe Anthuhlin an’ I helped raithe ‘em, tho…We left. About thith time latht year, She said. She shrugged. Doethn’t even feel like it’th been that long but…Time flieth, I gueth.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 20, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 20, 2024, 01:39 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 04:15 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 20, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 21, 2024, 12:44 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 01:02 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 21, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Tell me why are you still so afraid? - by Viskani - August 21, 2024, 02:26 PM