Bearclaw Valley In dewy heads of the young, nothing will fail
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She chuffed; pleased that he was so willing to help out, but too proud to ask him for any favours as soon as the offer was made. It would seem desperate, she thought- but she was glad to have someone she could potentially call upon, if Bearclaw had need of someone who was apparently quite an able hunter. 

She would have reached to carry some of the ducks herself, but the eager man already had them by the neck. She chuckled, to see him with a mouth so full- but obviously, if he'd brought them this far, it wouldn't hurt him to carry them into the valley; the walk was pleasant, and downhill. 

Given the fact that he wouldn't possibly be able to respond, she didn't initiate conversation until they had descended past the valley's entrance, and into the edge of a forest from which they could see a meadow, and further yet, the river. "We'll thtash thethe here," She said, and began to dig. 

Once the ducks had been stowed away- each in its own lair so as to discourage any fiendish weasels or foxes from getting them all at once- she led him through the meadow. 

"My mate an' I met a couple of your packmateth a couple month ago," She said. "Couple a tough guyth an' another one that looked to be about your age- I'm athumin' he'th one of your leaderth?"
Messages In This Thread
In dewy heads of the young, nothing will fail - by Sven - August 19, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: In dewy heads of the young, nothing will fail - by Ameline - August 22, 2024, 04:41 PM
RE: In dewy heads of the young, nothing will fail - by Sven - September 05, 2024, 02:23 PM