Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
no worries! <3

What could a pack provide that she couldn't get for herself? Ameline's brow quirked, and her gaze raked over the woman's lean frame, and smiled slightly. "You haven't gone on many pack hunth then, have you?" She asked. She licked her lips. 

When she was asked about the state of her pack, she tossed her head back and laughed. Etephyr seemed as though she was looking for a little bit of a juicier story- a bit of entertainment, perhaps. 

"No, no- god, nothin' like that," She said, her laughter quieting. "My mate an' I left our birth pack latht Fall, tho we could thtart one of our own. If you want thome gothip, then sure- we left that pack becauthe it'th matriarch wath a real piethe of work. Ditched on her kidth an' the pack a couple timeth, alwayth came back thtarvin, injured, whatevuh...Tho I took ovuh. I claimed it, I fought for it, I proved mythelf in the eyeth of the whole pack. But when she thaw that Anthuhlin an' I were leadin' an' her kidth weren't, she got all pithy an' dethided to bathically call a mutiny an' kick out the oneth that'd raithed her children an' led her pack for her." She said, with a shrug of her scarred shoulder. "We didn't want bloodshed, or to have to fight the kidth we'd theen grow up, tho we left." 

That might suffice, she thought, for a bit of history of Bearclaw's formation, as well as satisfy her need for an interesting story. "We came to the valley, an' thettled down. Jutht the two of uth at firtht, an' then we found two girlth who needed parent-th." Amneris and Athalia; the beginning of the Bearclaw legacy regardless of whether they shared blood with the Rex and Regina. "Then in the thpring, we had four girlth of our own." She said. "A couple other wolveth joined uth, but jutht temporarily. Gueth they liked bein' hungry, or wanderin' around more'n hunting with a pack, thtartin' a family, 'n havin' a good plathe to live."
Messages In This Thread
Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 19, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 19, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 20, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 21, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - September 02, 2024, 04:28 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - September 05, 2024, 02:26 PM